Goals for 2010 for Dr. Joseph Peck
Ed Silvoso says, “If you want to see something you have never seen, you have to do something you have never done.”
Q: What one attitude or habit can you eliminate right now that is hurting your ability to manifest your top goals?
A: Allowing myself to get distracted without writing out my top goals in six areas of my life daily.
Q: What is one pattern that you are certain you must have to achieve your goals?
A: REST! Abide in Jesus daily by following the 3 simple habits of Bruce Wilkinson.
- ABIDE in Jesus and let His Words abide in me daily! Follow the 3 simple daily habits of Bruce Wilkinson.
1) Get up at 5 am every day to read my Bible
2) Write a full page in a daily spiritual journal
3) Learn to pray and seek Him until I found Him
- INTERCEDE! Pray for one hour daily using my written prayer lists! Create a written weekly prayer plan.
- Take communion daily! Eat the body for Christ’s anointing. Drink the blood, the most powerful force in universe
- Keep the Sabbath holy!
- Meditate on God’s Word morning, noon, and night!
- Apply the “36 Christian ways to reduce stress”. Choose 7 to focus on. Type those out weekly.
- Ignite an epidemic of prayer evangelism in Culpeper that will spread around Virginia, America, & the world.
- Memorize and apply the 50 Commands of Christ. Choose 7 to focus on. Type those out weekly.
People Goals (concerning the most important people in my life)
- LOVE and LISTEN! Ask, Don’t Tell. Talk less, listen more, and ask more penetrating questions like Jesus did.
- Lay down my life in prayer for Julia. Do likewise for my kids and family.
- Honor my father and mother!
- Prioritize my wife in real terms with how I spend my time (pray), talent, and treasure.
- Prioritize my children in real terms with how I spend my time (pray), talent, and treasure.
- Memorize and apply the principles of “How to Win Friends and Influence People”
- Start weekly webinars and teleseminars (marriage, prayer evangelism, EMC3) to bless people.
- Memorize and apply the principles of “How to Win Friends and Influence People.”
Time / Organizational Goals
- PREPARE! Be DISCIPLINED and FOCUSED! Be focused-based, purpose-driven, and action oriented!
- Write my top annual goals each morning. Read those out loud four times each day.
- Write out 5 things to accomplish each day like Mary Kay Ash used to do. Set daily goals.
- Review my journal weekly on Sundays. Cut and paste highlights for that week. Set weekly goals.
- Review my journal monthly at the start of each month. Cut and paste highlights for that month. Set monthly goals.
Money / Financial Goals
- SAVE and GIVE generously!!! Follow the 10-10-80 principle. Goal by 12-31-2010 is 20-10-70. 50-10-40 by 20011.
- Partner with Julia to plan and follow a family budget. Plan 3 different budgets – need, afford, want.
- Earn $30,000 in February 2010. Focus on my BIG TICKET Offers primarily.
- Create multiple streams of income to be moving toward financially independence by December 2009.
- Be completely debt free by 2012 at the latest. Pray to be debt free by 12-31-10.
Health and Wellness Goals (Body and Strength)
- REST!!! Slow down to rest. To be spiritually healthy, you must ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life.
- Reserve 5-7 for morning QT, 7-8 for exercise, 8-5 for work, Noon-1 to meditate on God’s Word, and 6-8 for relationships (relaxation), and 8-9 to meditate on God’s Word and pray. Get in cycle with nature and my natural body clock.
- EXERCISE! Establish a healthy weekly routine for strength, endurance, and flexibility.
- Formally schedule aerobic exercise 3 days/week for at least 45 minutes each day. Allow days for recovery.
- Eat healthy. Take nutritional supplements daily.
Mental Goals (Intellectual)
- GROW!!! Plan my growth by writing down weekly and monthly what to read, listen to, watch, etc.
- Read a new book each week. Decide at the start of each month, which books to read that month.
- Listen to a millionaire’s message weekly. Type notes. Review a summary weekly.
The power of discernment can be found in John 14:26 – “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.”
Since the secret of my future is hidden in my daily routine, my three simple morning habits are:
- Abide in Jesus by following the 3 simple habits of Bruce Wilkinson
- Read my annual goals for 6 areas of my life three times each day, while meditating on the Word of God
- Write top 5 things to accomplish each day