Articles in the * FAVORITES Category
* FAVORITES, Christmas »
Since committing my life to Jesus in January 2001, my goal has been to glorify God in all I do, no matter where I am or what I am doing. I seek to serve others in love like Jesus did. Sharing our family cards and letters on-line is one way to do that.
* FAVORITES, FAMILY, Joseph Peck, Julia Peck, Merry Christmas »
Boy 2010 went by fast. It seemed like a big blur until I started to review highlights from my journal and post photos for the entire year at Flickr. Then I was able to appreciate how rich the year really was. Our family is SO BLESSED. And we are grateful for EVERY good gift that comes from above, from the Father of lights. This year, with our combined email lists, we are sending our special greeting to more than 2,000 people. We consider our family Christmas card one of the best gifts we can give to you because it’s the gift of ourselves, sharing our lives with you.
* FAVOR, * FAVORITES, * JOURNALING, * PRAYER, * REFLECTION, * REVELATION, * SIMPLICITY, Abiding, Adventure, Breakthroughs, DESTINY, Dreams, Encouragement, FORGIVENESS, Freedom, Grace, Hope, Joy, Leadership, Leverage, LOVE, Mercy, Overcoming, Peace, Priorities, Provision, PURPOSE, Relationships, Restoration, Revival, Transformation, WFJ »
We have a living God, a speaking God! One who loves us, His children, and He particularly loves to speak to us! He can speak to any one of us who love Him. You might be thinking, “I read the Bible every day, so I’m hearing from the Lord every day.” While it’s good to read the Bible, the recorded Word of the Lord, which is the foundation of our Christian faith, it’s wonderful to also hear straight from the Lord …
* FAVOR, * FAVORITES, * JOURNALING, * PRAYER, * REST, * REVELATION, * SIMPLICITY, * WEBINARS, * WELLNESS, Adventure, Breakthroughs, Character, Convergence, CULPEPER, DESTINY, Dreams, Evangelism, Freedom, Leadership, Leverage, LOVE, Mercy, Miracles, Multiplication, Obedience, OPPORTUNITIES, Overcoming, Parenting, Peace, PRAISE, PRAY CULPEPER, Provision, PURPOSE, Relationships, Restoration, Revival, Salvation, Stewardship, Success, Teamwork, Transformation, Trust, UNITY, Values, VIRGINIA, WFJ, Wisdom, World »
What do you want for Christmas more than anything else? What is your greatest heart’s desire? Sometimes you don’t even know what that one thing is that would bring you total fulfillment, but guess what… God knows. He knows because He planted it in your heart before the foundation of the world. What could that be?
* FAVOR, * FAVORITES, * JOURNALING, * PRAYER, * REVELATION, * WEBINARS, Adventure, America, Breakthroughs, Convergence, CULPEPER, Dreams, Freedom, Hope, Leverage, Miracles, Multiplication, OPPORTUNITIES, Prosperity, Provision, Revival, Stewardship, Transformation, VIRGINIA, WFJ, World »
Come experience the excitement of our vibrant, online, world-wide community (TRIBE) that is changing lives to disciple nations. During this life-changing, world-changing webinar, we shared what I consider to be my biggest God story for the past 7 years – “The $14,400 Miracles.”
* FAVOR, * FAVORITES, * JOURNALING, * REVELATION, * WEBINARS, Breakthroughs, Convergence, Dreams, Freedom, Hope, Leverage, LOVE, Miracles, Multiplication, Obedience, OPPORTUNITIES, Revival, Salvation, Transformation, VIRGINIA, WFJ, World »
You’re invited to watch Team Destiny’s INAUGURAL “Words From Jesus: How To Hear God’s Voice” webinar launch. Listen to what I consider to be my BIGGEST GOD STORY of 2009.
* FAVOR, * FAVORITES, * JOURNALING, * REVELATION, Breakthroughs, Convergence, DESTINY, Leverage, Multiplication, NETWORKS, Obedience, OPPORTUNITIES, Provision, Stewardship »
In Biblical numerology, the number “12″ represents the apostolic. Let me share a recent extraordinary story about the number 12 and the Angel Breakthrough.
* COACHING, * FAVORITES, Leadership »
Most of us can list excuses why we don’t lead effectively, just as Moses did. When God called him, he instantly thought of five reasons why he couldn’t lead. What’s your excuse?
* FAVOR, * FAVORITES, * PRAYER, CULPEPER »
LORD, How Often Should I Pray? Isn’t that a great question? When you ask the LORD the question and write down your answer, where do you think the answer will come? From your own thoughts or from the LORD?
* FAVORITES, * PRAYER, CULPEPER »
You are invited to the Candlelight Vigil tonight in memory of Alana Hester, a 17 year old senior at Culpeper County High School who died in a car accident yesterday on the first day of school. If you don’t live locally, please pray and help spread the word to pray.